What to bring to TGFS
- A sunhat and sunblock – we are crossing our fingers for sunshine on the menu
- A folding chair, blankets, or something comfortable for your preferred method of relaxation
- Pop-up tent or beach umbrella to share shade (ensure you have the equipment to properly stake/anchor your shade)
- Comfortable shoes – we promise you will want to check out what ALL the vendors have to offer
- Reusable bag for vendor giveaways!
- Your ticket, for access to the food trucks
Things to note about TGFS
- Tickets are collected for meals only. Staff are welcome to attend the event without a meal ticket.
- Although we would love to have an extended gathering, TGFS is for career staff only and not intended for the families and friends of staff.
- Animals are not allowed at TGFS, except in the case of service animals.
Health & Safety Guidance
If you are sick or have any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home. Thank you for helping ensure TGFS is a safe and fun event for everyone. Please contact Staff Assembly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.