The Staff Assembly at UC Davis is known for its signature event - TGFS (Thank Goodness for Staff) - but it also hosts and sponsors other important and fun events on a regular basis. Your Staff Assembly is committed to proposing and sponsoring programs and activities with the interests of staff in mind. Events such as the Breakfast with the Chancellor program, Cookie Bake-off, Dip-Off and Third Thursdays, are some of the activities that Staff Assembly sponsors.
Find out more about how you can participate or get involved!
- General Monthly Meetings: Typically held on the fourth Tuesday of every month from 12:00-1:00 PM. Locations rotate around campus, check the schedule for locations!
- Third Thursdays: Every third Thursday from 12:00-1:00 PM, Staff Assembly takes a field trip to learn something new about interesting things that staff do on campus!
- Breakfast with the Chancellor: Sign up for one of our monthly meetings of Breakfast with the Chancellor at the Chancellor's Residence, from 8:30-10:00 AM!
- September: Tailgate
- December: Bake-Off
- February: Dip-Off
- May: Thank Goodness for Staff Picnic (TGFS!)
- New Employee Coffee: Are you a new employee? We would love to get to know you! Let us take you out for coffee, where we can share more about on campus opportunities and answer your questions about working at UC Davis.