All staff are invited to submit original artwork for the official 2020 TGFS logo!
Logo submission deadline is Friday, April 26, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
- Contest is open to all UC Davis staff
- Only original art is eligible. All logos must be drawn or digitally produced art originals, submitted in EPS, JPEG, PDF, or Vector format
- Artwork must include the following elements:
- UC Davis Staff Assembly
- TGFS 2020
- No more than four colors. Submissions must adhere to the UC Davis approved color palette.
- The font type of the artist's choosing
How to submit:
Email artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org with "TGFS 2020 Logo Artwork" in the subject line. Include the following:
- Contact information
- T-shirt size
The fine print:
The artist gives Staff Assembly the full rights to use the winning logo in all publications, on t-shirts, buttons, and printed and electronic materials. The Staff Assembly Executive Committee will select the top three logo finalists and all staff will have the opportunity to vote for their favorite of the three at TGFS on May 8, 2019. The logo that receives the most votes wins. The logo artist and the 2020 logo will be announced in a Staff Voice newsletter. Best of all, the winning logo will be featured on all TGFS materials in 2020!