Vendor Registration closes April 22!
Please consider having your department or local business participate in the TGFS 2019 Vendor Showcase! Registration will close April 22, 2019.
Sponsors receive the benefits below as well as recognition on the TGFS website, this link will be posted on Staff Assembly’s bi-monthly newsletter (8,500+ subscriptions), featured on TGFS promotional materials (event banners, t-shirts, etc).
This year we are offering the following sponsorship levels.
Platinum Level Sponsor - $4,000 (1 available) - Receive recognition as title sponsor on event banners, double vendor booth in highest-profile area, logo linked to company website in bi-weekly newsletter (8,500+ subscriptions), 2 parking permits & 4 meal tickets.
- Gold Level Sponsor - $2,000 (7 available) - Receive double vendor booth space in high-profile area, 2 parking permits & 4 meal tickets.
- Silver Level Sponsor - $1000 (No limit) - Receive one premium vendor booth space, 1 parking permit & 2 meal tickets.
- Picture Perfect Sponsorship - $1,500 (1 available) - Receive logo recognition on every photo strip from the three photo booth locations. Every staff member in attendance that participates (upwards of 6500 staff) will receive a photo strip with your company's logo on the top. Many staff hang this photo strip in their office and collect them for years to come! This is an excellent opportunity to increase your company's visibility among UCD staff!
Vendors receive the benefits below as well as recognition on the TGFS website, this link will be posted on Staff Assembly’s bi-monthly newsletter (8,500+ subscriptions). Vendors will not be featured on promotional TGFS items (event banners, t-shirts, etc.)
All vendors are asked to supply an item (gift certificates, gift baskets, etc.) with a suggested value of $50. Please note: The item must store easily as we have limited space. It should not be perishable or have an expiration date. These items will be awarded at future Staff Assembly events and will provide your business additional exposure after TGFS. These items should be delivered to Staff Assembly at least one week prior to the event. Vendors are also encouraged to hold prize drawings at their respective booths.
- External business vendor booth - $1,000 and a donated item worth $50* - Includes 8’ table, 2 chairs, 2 meal tickets and a parking permit. This category is for external businesses that are not a department of UC Davis.
- External local business vendor booth* - $600 and a donated item worth $50* - Includes 8’ table, 2 chairs, 2 meal tickets and a parking permit. This category is for external businesses that are not a department of UC Davis and that all operations must reside within Yolo County.
- UC Davis department / program vendor booth - $80 and a donated item worth $50* - Includes 8’ table and 2 chairs.
- Vendor booth at TGFS Night - Complimentary with donated item worth $50* and giveaways for up to 300 - Includes 8' table and 2 chairs. Vendors who wish to participate are required to attend the event for a minimum of 1.5 hours from 8:00-9:30pm. The event runs from 8:00pm-midnight, but feel free to stay past 9:30pm! Those who leave before the event ends can leave their additional giveaway items and flyers at their table for the remainder of the event.
TGFS is a zero-waste event. Please make every effort to follow the zero-waste standards outlined at http://sustainability.ucdavis.edu/action/zero_waste/index.html. Sponsors and vendors may not sell merchandise at your booth.
Vendors will have the option to select to be part of the Health and Wellness Zone. These booths will be located in a designated Health and Wellness Zone (HWZ) section of the vendor showcase dedicated to vendors with products and service directly related to health and wellness. Fees collected will be used to provide wellness offerings at TGFS.
*Staff Assembly reserves the right to decline any trade offer.