TGFS Sponsorship and Vendor Opportunities
Why Support TGFS?
- Promote your business, goods, and services to 6,000+ UC Davis staff who regularly work with and patronize area businesses
- Proceeds from vendor fees fund scholarships for UC Davis staff and their dependents
- Designated funds provide health and wellness activites at TGFS
- Receive year-round recognition on Staff Assembly's website and in our bi-weekly newsletter
TGFS at the UC Davis Health System
TGFS will be held on the Sacramento campus:
Tuesday, June 13, 2017
11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Vendor booths are $500 and full details are available here.
Wednesday, May 24, 2017
11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Details about the TGFS Vendor Showcase
Spend an afternoon with 6,000+ UC Davis staff members as a participant in our Vendor Showcase. Can’t make the event or want even greater recognition? Consider one of the high-profile sponsorship opportunities.
NEW vendor opportunity! THE HEALTH AND WELLNESS ZONE (HWZ) – Health and wellness of our staff is a priority not only for UC Davis but for the University of California as a whole. This year, Staff Assembly will put a spotlight on health and wellness by offering a Health and Wellness Zone (HWZ) at the TGFS Picnic. This is a designated section of the vendor showcase dedicated to showcasing vendors with products and services directly related to health and wellness with the goal of helping educate staff about what is available to them in their community and beyond.
The annual Thank Goodness for Staff (TGFS) Picnic and celebration is a staff appreciation event organized by UC Davis Staff Assembly and attended by over 6,000 UC Davis staff members. This is our 37th year celebrating the hard work and contributions of UC Davis staff and we greatly appreciate your support of the event and our staff and staff dependent scholarship program.
Please direct any questions about TGFS to Staff Assembly Coordinator, Karen Kinser, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 752-0988.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES - Sponsors receive vendor booth benefits per below as well as recognition for a full year on the Staff Assembly website and in the Staff Assembly's bi-monthly newsletter (6000+ substriptions)
- Platinum Sponsor $3000 (2 available) - Receive recognition as title sponsor on event banners and double vendor booth in highest-profile area.
- Gold Sponsor $1000 - Receive logo recognition on event banners and one premium vendor booth space.
- Silver Sponsor $500 - Receive logo recognition on event banners.
- Bronze Sponsor $250 - Receive name recognition on event banners.
VENDOR OPPORTUNITIES - Vendors receive the benefits below as well as recognition for a full year on the Staff Assembly website and in the Staff Assembly's bi-weekly newsletter (6000+ substriptions)
- Off-Campus Businesses $500 - Includes 8' table, 2 chairs, 2 lunch tickets, and a parking pass.
- NEW - Health and Wellness Zone $500 or negotiated trade* - Includes 8' table, 2 chairs, 2 lunch tickets, and a parking pass. Located in a designated HWZ section of the vendor showcase dedicated to vendors with products and service directly related to health and wellness. *Staff Assembly reserves the right to decline any trade offer. Note: Fees collected will be used to provide wellness offerings at TGFS.
- UC Davis Department/Program $75 - Includes 8' table and 2 chairs
All vendors are asked to supply an item (gift certificates, gift baskets, etc.) with a suggested value of $50. Please note: The item must store easily as we have limited space. It should not be perishable or have an expiration date.These items will be awarded at future Staff Assembly events and will provide your business additional exposure after TGFS.
Note: You may not leave your booth to solicit visitors or other vendors. You and your staff are, of course, welcome to visit the other booths, leave to use the restroom, and visit the lunch buffet. Please report any violations you may observe to the Vendor Check-in booth or Karen Kinser, Staff Assembly Coordinator.