Dates: April 22nd thru May 3rd
Time: 12p - 2p or 5p - 7p (Dates and times will vary depending on your team's collective availability)
Who: UC Davis and UCDHS Faculty & Staff
Where: MU Games Area
Registration Deadline: April 17th 2013
How to register:
Cost: $9.00 per person or $36.00 per team
* Teams of 4 bowlers will compete in a round robin, handicap based tournament.
* The number of entries and the answers on the registration forms will determine the divisions and each
team’s placement within those divisions.
* Each participant will bowl a total of three, Red Pin Strike games.
* For those without one, averages and resulting handicaps will be established after the second game and
be applied to all three scores.
* The team’s final score will be an aggregate of all four players’ scores of pinfall plus handicap
* The top 3 teams in each division will receive a plaque.
* Each team captian is required to sign the Elective & Voluntary Waiver Form
Questions: Contact Tournament Director Aaron Gomez at email@example.com
All TGFS activities are sober events, as well as elective and voluntary, and may not be covered by workers' compensation.
Thank Goodness For Staff events are held as a series of fun, recreational activities to build camaraderie and energize and engage staff in non-work related activities such as bowling, running, and tennis. As you compete with other teams and individuals, we remind everyone this is about enjoying the activity and the camaraderie and that safety comes first. In addition, since these activities are held on university property and that you are participating as a university employee, please follow all applicable university policies and conduct yourself in a professional manner.