Electronics and Technology
Electronics and Technology
Staff Assembly has no control over the contracts with these providers they are negotiated with the State not Staff Assembly.
1. Register for Dell Advantage at www.Dell.com/mpp/UCDavisStaffAdvantage to get great
additional benefits using Member ID HS123285228
2. Shop online at www.Dell.com/mpp/UCDavisStaff
3. Give us a call at 888-243-9964 and reference HS123285228
Verizon offers UC Davis employees 15% of their phone bill with a small set up fee, as well as 15% off accesories!
1. Go to www.verizonwireless.com/getdiscounts
2. Enter your Zip Code
3. Enter valid UC Davis Email address and click “Check for Discounts” (If you do not have a valid UC Davis Email address click “Don’t Have a Work Email Address?” then proceed to complete the Discount Eligibility Form)
An email with direct links to the employee discount will be sent to you.
- Fill out an Employee Discount Form and bring it into any Verizon owned retail store or fax it to 1-866-767-4980 with proof of employment
- If you have any questions contact Verizon’s Business Support Center at 866-571-5158Additional info for all UC campuses:
Verizon Wireless offers competitive rates for equipment and service for employee use. Because UC receives special government rates as part of the California Wireless Contract (CWC) for the State of California, UC DAVIS employees can take advantage of local and national rate plans created exclusively for the CWC. For employee pricing, contact Kelly Giunta at (916) 508-5333.
Click Here to find out about current AT&T Mobility discounts that apply to you!
AT&T Wireless Cellular Phone Service for Personal Use
UC Davis has a negotiated 17% discount for wireless service with AT&T for current University faculty and staff (including Medical employees). To get your discount, sign up for service, and get web only equipment discounts please visit the AT&T UC Davis sponsorship program site for Personal Wireless Service.
You may also make personal purchases at the official AT&T Store for UCD located at:
140 F Street,
Davis, CA 95616
Be sure to bring your UC DAVIS ID. You will also need to reference FAN (Foundation Account Number), which is #100551 to get your discount.
For additional questions please contact:
Account Manager - Higher Education Mobility Solutions
Additional info for all UC campuses:
To take advantage of the employee discounts, employees are encouraged to visit any authorized Cingular store and reference the employee foundation account number of 100551. Have your UC DAVIS identification pass or business card handy for authenticity.
SprintNextel offers employees discounts up to 15% on monthly service and 30% (approximate) on equipment on a two-year contract term. Employees are encouraged to visit any local SprintNextel store for assistance with the purchase of new equipment and service.
T-Mobile UC Employee Advantage Benefits
Take advantage of special offers created exclusively for University of California Employees:
- Waived activation fees ($35 value)
- 15% Discount on Monthly Recurring Charges
- Special device discounts when activating a new line of service
Take advantage of these great offers now by calling 1-866-464-8662 Option 3 and provide Promotional Code 7353TMOFAV.
Note: These offers are only available through this number.
1800Mobiles.com, a leading online cellular retailer, has partnered with UC Communication Services to offer discounts to UC employees for cellular and laptop accessories. Employees will receive a 25% discount on all cellular accessory orders, from Bluetooth headsets and speakerphone kits, to leather cases and memory cards. 1800Mobiles also offers reviews on the latest products and provides a 30 day return policy. The UC discount is valid on cellular and laptop accessories and does not apply to the purchase of cellular phones or wireless service. To purchase accessories, visit www.1800mobiles.com. Apply the discount in the order form section for Coupon or Promotional Code by using the coupon code, univca. For questions or assistance, contact Anne Marie Middleton at (212) 651-4405.